We celebrated the opening of the new Education Pavilion at Starlight Theatre. The design encloses the once open-air director’s pavilion to create a new multi-purpose space capable of supporting Starlight Theatre’s education department.
The original open-air Director’s Pavilion constructed in the 1950’s had been used for rehearsals up until the new administration building opened in 2007.
This project transformed the existing structure and enclosed the building to create a new multi-purpose space capable of supporting Starlight Theatre’s education department and accessory backstage space during concerts.
The space features a large projection screen, integrated sound system, mirrored wall, original hardwood floors and a small kitchen.