Join Our Team
Join Our Team
GastingerWalker& is an established 50+ person Kansas City based Architectural firm and has a career opportunity available for a Business Development Manager to join our creative team. The individual must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to implement oral, verbal and graphic design skills. The firm has an excellent benefits package, including medical, simple IRA and flexible benefits package. EOE
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Send resume to Kevin Harden, by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ROLES AND TASKS
- Work with Partners in the firm to coordinate opportunities within the Business Sectors (Live, Work, Play, Heal and Learn) and work to implement sector plan objectives. Seek leads and opportunities within these business sectors.
- Assist in the development of research of potential clients and audiences to promote GastingerWalker& and highlight the services we provide. Track and organize existing and prospective clients and their information.
- Work with Partners to implement proposals for RFQ’s and RFP’s including written, graphic and organizational skills.
- Work with Managing Partners to target area markets, assist in developing and implement strategies in developing clients.
- Attend industry events to represent the firm; and develop, maintain and expand our firm network in the industry.
- Work with Partners in writing PR information and press releases on project promotion.
- Strategize and actively participate in the preparation of competitive project interviews.
- Work with marketing manager in the development of marketing information including information packets, proposals, and presentations.
- Assist marketing manager in developing articles, blog information and web postings of office events and successes.
- Follow up with existing clients for feedback to current services provided and determine additional services that potentially could be provided in the future.
- Work with Partners on Marketing Tasks which include:
- Coordinate firm Scholarship
- Work in planning, organizing and implementing Client Appreciation Dinners and other related client events.
- Work with Office staff and assist in Coordinating Philanthropic endeavors to maximize firm and public awareness.
- Coordinate the annual/biannual firm award “Community Builder Award”.